Is there a City landfill?

No, but Matagorda County does own a Transfer Station, and you can reach this location at 979-245-4547.

Show All Answers

1. Who should I contact if I have a sewer problem?
2. Who should I contact about street sweeping?
3. Is there a City landfill?
4. Who should I contact about spraying for mosquitoes?
5. Who should I contact about the flood plain?
6. Who should I call about a drainage problem?
7. Can I build anything in an easement?
8. How do I get my street repaired?
9. Who do I contact about my trash?
10. Who do I call with a signal light complaint?
11. Who do I contact if a sign is damaged or needs repair?
12. How do I get a stop sign installed?
13. Who repairs and/or replaces burned out street lights?
14. Who repairs water leaks?
15. What telephone number do I call if I have a water or wastewater concern or complaint, or just want some general information about our water and wastewater treatment system?
16. Why does my water look milky sometimes?
17. What is sewer?
18. Is Bay City drinking water safe?
19. Bay City has a reliable water supply, so why should I conserve?
20. When is the best time to water my lawn?
21. Will the Street Division repair my driveway approach?
22. Will the Street Division repair my sidewalk?
23. How do I report a pothole or dangerous road condition?
24. Who should trim trees that overhang City streets or block a sign or traffic signal?
25. If I hire a commercial tree trimmer to trim trees at my residence, can they be placed at the curb for the City to collect?
26. How do I get my damaged curb and gutter repaired?