- Utility Billing
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum bill?
The minimum bill for residential accounts is $70.09. The minimum bill include waste services, up to 2,000 gallons of water, and up to 2,000 gallons of sewage.
- Can I put a credit on my account?
Yes, it will be automatically applied to your next bill.
- Do you have a pool credit?
Effective October 1 the city will longer offer a pool credit due to the sewer cap in place.
- Is there a sewage credit?
The city may off sewer credit when proof that a leak was fixed is submitted.
- Where do I report a missed trash pick up?
You can report that to GFL at 979-245-0368.
- Where do I sign-up for trash service?
Signing up for trash service can be done at the Utility Billing Office.
- When will my water be turned on?
We try to turn on all water the same day that is activated prior to 1:00 pm. However, the is not guaranteed. All water that is not turned on the same day that it was activated will be turned on the following business day.
- What if my water looks discolored or smells?
Please call our Municipal Service Building at 979-323-1659 and report it to them.