Serve on a Board

This General Volunteer Interest Form will let the City Council know of your interest and qualifications to serve on a City board or commission. You are encouraged to contact the Mayor concerning your nomination. You may also submit a resume or brief background information regarding your qualifications. This form will be kept on file for a period of two years in the City Secretary’s Office.


Contact the Mayor’s Office at 979-245-2137 or drop by City Hall at 1901 5th Street with any questions.