|Facility||Maximum Occupancy||Deposit||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate||Extra Vehicle Rate|
|Colorado Cove (Electric/Water/Sewer)||8||$35||$210||$500||$8|
|Day Use - Per Car||10||N/A||$8|
|Boat Launch Fee||1||$2|
|Yearly Pass - Per Car||10||N/A||$80||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tejas Pavilion (Up to 20 Cars)||50||$50||$100||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Group Primitive Area ||100||N/A||$5||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Dump Station (Without Stay)||N/A||N/A||$25||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Camping fees include 1 vehicle and 1 RV/Camper per site|
Park User Fees
A user fee is a fee charged for use of a facility or accommodations or a service or privilege granted while visiting in our park. There is a $5 convenience fee for all credit cards. Boat Launch fees does not include Day Use Fee.
Entrance Fee Waivers - Not Valid for Overnight Stays
- To volunteer services.
- To sell, service or demonstrate merchandise to concessionaire or park staff.
- Visit homes of park employees.
- Towed or hauled vehicle is used for transportation while primary vehicle is stationary at campsite.
- Education - Issued to students enrolled in colleges, universities and public or private schools. This free pass is valid for day use only when project of class assignments is directly related to natural, historical, scientific or man-made features of the park. Collecting of plants, minerals, fossils, or animals is not permitted.
- An official or duly appointed adult of the school must supervise groups of this type. For individual entry, a person must present credentials or other identification from the school.
Valid Time Period
For Day Use
Includes Day use operating hours of the park on date for which admission is paid.
For Overnight Use
Begins on date entrance fee is paid and not later than 2 p.m. on the following day.
No refunds will be issued to patron(s) using the day use areas. Camper fees paid in advance may be refunded at park headquarters if notification was given within 72 hours of cancellation or if authorized by Parks Director.