Contesting a Ticket

If you wish to contest a ticket, you may request a Pre-Trial Hearing. Simply ask for a plea form at the time of your initial appearance, read it carefully, and select the plea which allows you to be set for Pre-Trial.

If you want to request deferred disposition, this must be done at the Pre-Trial Hearing. Clerks have no jurisdiction to grant deferred disposition at the window.