The Bay City Regional Airport is a full-service airport suited to meet the needs of today’s pilot. Conveniently located in Matagorda County, we offer the following amenities; competitive pricing on Full and Self-Serve Jet A, with or without additive, self and assisted/full-service 100LL, a full line of AeroShell engine oils, 24 hour pilot lounge access, vending machines, a corporate sleep lounge, WiFi, satellite television, Flight center, crew car, aircraft tie downs, community hangar space, T-hangars, and fast friendly service. Should you have any special need, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to provide you with contact information for local hotels, rental car services. and taxi services.
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
After hours call out service available for a fee of $55/ hour with a two-hour minimum.
Dopler Radar:6 miles east of Bay City at FM 2540 & FM 457 3598 FM 2540 N
979-244-5037 (available after hours also)
- Length: 5120’ x 75’
- Elevation: 45’
- Unicom: 122.80
- 100 LL and Jet A fuel with additive available 24/7 365 Self Service.
- Lighted Asphalt Runway
- FAA Certified Instructors for Fixed Wing and Rotorcraft
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- AWOS Weather System (979) 323-1801
- AWOS Frequency 118.075
- PAPI Landing Devise
- Left Hand Traffic
- T-Hangars and Main Hangar Available Long Term and Short Term. (Call for availability)
- Tie Down (Day, Week, Month)
- Car Rentals through Enterprise (979) 244-0200,
- Taxi service available from Jitney Taxi (979) 245-5500 during the hours of 6am - 2am.
- Ice machine
- Pilot Lounge (24-hour access)
- Complementary Coffee
- Complimentary Water
- Vending Machine/Snack/Water
- Flight Services Desk with Printer
For the most up-to-date information on weather, fuel prices, and availability please visit one of the sites listed below.
Awards & Accomplishments:Named Best Airport in Texas 2002
By Texas Department of Transportation
All Airport Staff are NAT Safety1st Certified